- Happy 4th of July! May Independence Day bring about new states of mind.. explore it, the possibilities & a #quote or 5; “Independence is a State of Mind” #
- Send this e-card in appreciation of our veterans, service members & their families who protect our independence http://ff.im/-4MsGu #July4th #
- Happy Independence Day! http://bit.ly/ScLbF #
- faved "Perfect Summer eve: Fireworks popping & fanning sky, fireflies, sounds of frogs & locusts, the moon high & bright" from @stargardener #
- THX @susanreynolds 4RTingME: People don't change w/the times-they change the times. -PKShaw (in challenging ourselves-we challenge the status quo) #
- retweet of @klamach: i would rather die on my feet in peaceful dissidence than live on my knees in oppression #iranelection (via @Killandra) #
- Iranian Women & The Uprising: Culture, Rights & Roundhouse Kicks @bust_magazine http://tinyurl.com/klaugd #iranelection (via @EmpressNorton) #
- This fantastic "Fireworks 2009" slideshow.. http://ff.im/-4Thik ..is by @Karoli who is also fantastic! ^_^ #July4th @paulbritphoto @1Paisley #
- Building a Positive Life – @PeacefulWmn9 http://ff.im/-4Qvld #
- "Love to play in the sun, dance in the rain & walk in the moonlight, yet coming back home is the best!"-@arlenesg's bio (|_|*hear, hear*|_|) #
- Uncertainty & expectation are the joys of life. William Congreve (stray from the known path-round corners-discover new possibilities) #quote #
- retweet of @hochmann: new post on bits of buddhism: More Rumi Ruminations: Be your note! Blend with the Divine. http://post.ly/17Ns (<3 Rumi) #
- retwt of @arlenesg: I have a new #twitter sister who luvs #coffee as I do. She's fun. [YAY & THANX (|_|*to my new twitter-coffeesister*|_|)] #
- "A lifestyle is what you pay for; a life is what pays you."-Thomas Leonard (tis the little things that build the most rewarding life) #quote #
- coffeesister here / testing #plurk via IM / shall "plurkus" return? (aka bad #haiku 0_0) http://plurk.com/p/17ad73 #
- retweet of @Killandra: Our cause on @Facebook is now over 3000!! Support Blue Ribbon Campaign for #ME/CFS – http://ow.ly/dehk (Just joined!) #
- tis a fuzzy world but all the better for it when that fuzziness comes in the form of @PaganPuppycat http://flic.kr/p/6CDA6q #
- my @RhodesTer used his few tips to bring me a muffin! having it now w/hot mango #tea as he recuperates from work (aka sleep -_-) *nuts, YUM* #
- as ordered by Thomas @Hochmann – "awesomeness" – check: the balance of yin & yang, peace, love, the moon & stars; ALL awesome in reply to hochmann #
- ATTN: #Twitter – @hochmann's wife (aka Suzy) is awesome! [after all, she puts up w/him.. er, *check* ..for that matter, @RhodesTer too!] in reply to hochmann #
- Energy creates energy. It is by spending oneself that one becomes rich. -Sarah Bernhardt (there are no limits when we open our souls) #quote #
- 8-Year-Old With Tourettes Wants Others to Learn Tolerance | theledger.com | The Ledger | Lakeland, FL http://ff.im/-4W4hy #
- A selection of photos of Spain.. http://bit.ly/Ip3Au ..well worth a few minutes of your time. (via @grahunt) [THANX for the new wallpapers!] #
- not sure why, nor am I sure why I think there's a why, but my #brain fog's thick today; actions slow, tho'ts disjointed.. nothing new #fibro #
- as I deal w/multiple issues daily, <3 #Chronic #Pain Warriors: Responding to the Pile-Up of Challenges; http://is.gd/1rBlJ @ Dancing w/ Pain® #
- Leonard:You're some piece of work. Jack:We all are, Leonard. I recommend it. L:What? J:Life.-"Mental" (to live's a piece of work) #TV #quote #
- A day without laughter is a day wasted. -Charlie Chaplin #quote @hochmann here to aMUSE.. case in point & more #Chaplin http://bit.ly/14jepC in reply to hochmann #
- "A warrior of light has no regrets, because regrets can kill. He humbles himself and undoes the wrong he has done." – #quote by @PauloCoelho #
- an "Inventory of normality" by @PauloCoelho – http://bit.ly/x8rCB – a few favorites are #s 1, 8, 12a, 23, 27, 39, 42, 44 & 47; PLEASE read!? #
- Buffy vs Edward: Twilight Remixed — [original version] http://ff.im/-4Z4ba #
- We are indeed in good company so not alone. We also enjoy small blessings & life pleasures w/new appreciation. (from @stargardener) [BINGO!] #
- Desktop wallpaper | Social Wallpapering http://ff.im/-51ywD #
- the spiritual healing by the fine arts starts as we recognize ourselves in others. http://ff.im/-51IuG #
- hope all is well.. tis a scary time @ the Rhodes' home; determined to keep our wee apt, trusting we ARE where we belong & working on funding #
- How Giving Changes Everything; http://bit.ly/MW2gw by @jonathanmead @zen_habits (via @FairyBlogMother) "[we're] most fulfilled when serving" #
- "My hope still is to leave the world a bit better than when I got here." -Jim Henson (empathy & generosity have the greatest impact) #quote #
- THX for the #quote retweet, @uppington making a positive difference is indeed the best we can hope for; a little effort creates huge ripples #
- from @jeanneendo: "FOXY FRIDAY!" Applicable to most any #chronic condition. http://bit.ly/iHhp2 (now to eventually get a #health care pro..) #
- #pain takes over / determination pushing back / détente .. #chronic #haiku >_< !haiku http://ff.im/-545HU #
- my blog post agreeing w/ @SueInge-"Be sure to get the sleep you need. Stay rested, stay well"-To rest, perchance to live: http://ub0.cc/3s/W #
- my post "To rest, perchance to live:" has great comments by @Tojosan @TheCharmQuark @JeannetteNL & @prosario_2000 – http://ub0.cc/3s/W – THX #
- from @worldprayr: Pray for those that are experiencing emotional stress due to job loss or other financial issues. (via @marrangee) [THANX!] #
- Every moment is a golden 1 for him who has the vision to recognize it as such. -Henry Miller (if not golden, there's a silver lining) #quote #
- I've created my own #quote w/thanx to @quotegarden: "Under every full moon, our hopes & dreams travel its beams." http://tinyurl.com/qg-c001 #
- "Something's Coming (somethin' good)" so unleash the unknown & prepare for the possible; http://bit.ly/ugSXB @Killandra @jeanneendo video 4U in reply to Killandra #
“If you can’t do what you want, do what you can.”
-– Lois McMaster Bujold —
(independence comes in degrees & is ours to create)
from my TwitWall, as tweeted below
watch the very slideshow, tweeted above, right here
this is @PaganPuppycat, as tweeted above
by RhodesTer on July 6, 2009
Yesterday, I brought a muffin home for Dori.
She likes it when I do that.
I haven’t been able to do it for a long time, because it was always after an overnight shift at the hotel where I worked in downtown Palm Springs. I was laid-off in December and haven’t been in downtown Palm Springs during the morning since then.
But this weekend they called me back to work a couple of overnight shifts for the 4th of July holiday.
When I got off Sunday morning, I went down to The Coffeebean and got Dori’s muffin. I got one for myself too, and consumed it on the premises with a mocha ice-blended while watching people come in and out.
Then, after finishing mine, I had them put Dori’s muffin into a little brown bag..
CLICK to read the whole story & see a great video!
— William Congreve —
(rather than stay on the path you know,
round some corners & discover new possibilities)
from my TwitWall, as tweeted above, click thru for the lyrics
Powered by Twitter Tools.